Exclusive Student Fan Group of Blue Hens Athletics
STUDENT FOOTBALL GAMEDAY CHEAT SHEET
September 13th vs. Colgate @ 6 p.m.
- FREE gameday buses begin running at 3 p.m. Four separate express routes will run pregame from the following: Rodney/Dickinson (West Campus), Christiana Commons (Christiana Towers, Laird/North Campus), Smith Overpass, and Perkins Student Center. Buses returning to campus will begin in the 4th quarter, and run in a continuous loop post-game.
- Parking is available for students in all single game lots for $15 per car. Click here to see a parking map and here for tailgating information. Come early to get your spot! They WILL fill up! Parking lots open at 2 p.m.
- The Class of 2018 Welcome Tailgate will be located in Hospitality Village, a large white tent in the grass area in front of The BOB. Click here for all the information you need!
- Stadium gates will open at 4 p.m. The student entrance is to the right of the main gate, past the ticket windows and closest to the corner of The BOB (called the Southwest gate).
- Light up the stadium and make some noise! FREE light up UD beads and spirit sticks to the first 2,000 students upon entry to the Cockpit!
- Spirited students seated in the Cockpit have the opportunity to be shown on the Cockpit Cam through-out the game!
- As always, admission is FREE with your student ID. A limited number of UD student guest passes for the student section are also available for purchase in advance through the box office at a discounted rate.
- Follow @UDCockpit on Twitter and Instagram and visit www.bluehens.com/cockpit for all your gameday info!
See you Saturday – GO HENS!
2014 FOOTBALL COCKPIT 101
ADMISSION: show your valid UD ID Card at the student entrance, located at the southwest gate of Delaware Stadium, to receive a FREE game ticket for the UD Student Section. Tickets are only available on gameday at the UD Student gate, no tickets are available in advance for pickup.
Class of 2018 Student
Saturday, 9/13 (3:30 to 5:30 p.m.)
@ Delaware Stadium
- Enjoy a pregame tailgate with your peers filled with music, food, inflatables, games, prizes, and much more exclusively for Class of 2018 students before the Blue Hens Football game vs. Colgate.
- In addition to the normal pregame gameday shuttle buses, there will be specially marked “Class of 2018” shuttle buses that pickup beginning at 3 p.m. (stops include Perkins; Laird; Rodney/Dickinson) to transport you from those locations directly to the tailgate, located in the Hospitality Village between Rte. 896 and the Blue Hens Fan Zone.
- Admission is subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis. Event t-shirts will be available at the student welcome tailgate tent check-in on a limited basis and priority will be given to those who registered as of Monday, 9/1.
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE!
Thank you Sponsors!
Funding for this project has been provided by the Department for Health and Social Services, Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health-State of Delaware through a grant from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
BASKETBALL COCKPIT 101
ADMISSION: show your valid UD ID Card at the Delaware Ticket Office at the Bob Carpenter Center (BCC) to receive a ticket for admission to the UD Student Section for all men’s and women’s basketball home games. Admission is subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
As always, admission to all home regular-season Blue Hens athletics events is FREE for UD students with a valid University ID card (subject to availability). Be sure to become a fan of the Cockpit on Facebook and on Twitter @UDCockpit for the latest information on the Cockpit.
Attention UD students, the University of Delaware and the NCAA have many traditions, but bad sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators isn't one of them. The Cockpit pledges to support the participants and officials with RESPECT and root on the Fightin' Blue Hens in a positive manner at all times. Inappropriate behavior will be grounds for removal from the athletic facility. Any UD student that is intoxicated is not eligible to participate in gameday promotions. Fans will not be permitted on the playing field at any time before, during or immediately following an athletic event